Protecting your data, privacy and personal information is very important to HRE AFTA Ltd, otherwise referred to as “HRE AFTA”, “our”, “us” or “we”.
When visiting the website at www.hreafta.com (our “Website”) or mobile applications, or using any of the services offered via the Website including (but not limited to) RSS feeds, software or other downloads (the “Services”), you will be asked to indicate your acknowledgement of, and where applicable consent to, the practices described in this policy.
Our Website contains links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third party websites.
We may collect and process the following data about you;
- Information that you provide to us
- You will be asked to provide us with your information when you
- Fill in forms on our Website, or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise register to use our Services, use the Services, report a problem with our Website or Services; or complete any surveys we ask you to fill in that we use for research purposes; although you do not have to respond to these, if you do not want to
- The information you will be asked to provide to us for these purposes will include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, job title, location, payment information such as credit card information, and social media authentication data (where you authorise us to access this)
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information;
- Device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information
- Technical information about your computer, including where available, your IP address,Operating system and browser type, for system administration and analytical purposes
- Details of your visits to our website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-rollovers).
When using our Services, we will be in contact with third parties who may provide us with certain information about you in order to enable your use of the Services. This includes information about your purchase transactions in order that we know your payment has been successful.
We may collect and process data about others that you provide us with, including (but not limited to) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or that you provide to us by email. This information might include, but is not limited to, information you provide to us relating to Content submitted i.e. websites, e-mail(s), postal addresses
Use of personal information under EU data protection laws must be justified under one of a number of legal “grounds” and we are required to set out the ground in respect of each use of your personal data in this policy. These are the principal grounds that justify our use of your information;
- Consent; where you have consented to our use of your information (you are providing explicit, informed, freely given consent, in relation to any such use and may withdraw your consent in the circumstance detailed below by notifying us)
- Contract performance; where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you
- Legal obligation; where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations;
- Legitimate interests; where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
HRE AFTA also updates its website software regularly, including the website operating system and content management system. Data is stored on a secure third party dedicated server. We test our website regularly to avoid security vulnerabilities.